2. TASK TWO AND THREE ( TYPES OF CONDITIONAL SENTENCES )
B. Types Of Conditional Sentences
Type 1 :
In this type, we can express our wish that we hope it will happen today or maybe someday. Because it doesn't happen yet so we hope it become real.
The Formula : Subject + Simple Future + IF + Subject + Simple Present
or
IF + Subject + Simple Present + Subject + Simple Future ( affirmative sentences )
or
Subject + Simple Future + Unless + Subject + Simple Present ( negative sentences )
Example
I will go to Paris if I have enough money to go there.
If I have enough money to go to Paris, I will go there.
I will not go to Paris unless I have enough money to go there.
If I don't have enough money to go to Paris, I will not go there.
If I am a manager, I will mange everything in the company well.
If Iam not a manager, I will not manage everything in the company well.
I will manage everything in the compay well if I am a manger.
I will not manage everything in the company well unless I am a manager.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar